Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sunshine

I have always been attracted to the sun. To the extent that even in my sleep I roll over to the side of the bed to catch the morning rays. I walk to work when the sun is shinning no matter how cold it is. What is it that attracts me ? I dont know. I love staring for hours at the evening sun visible through the passing trees, sitting in the back seat of a car.
Irony here is that I recently moved to a place where a visible sun is an occasion worth discussing. People pray for various reasons but today, I just pray that I wake up to a bright tomorrow.

5 comments:

Praveer said...

maybe just that discussing the weather is a favorite topic amongst humans :-)

..weather (pardon the pun) you are in seattle or buffalo, or halfway around the world in bombay, its the same

SAL said...

"No matter how dark the night, somehow the sun rises once again and all shadows are chased away" ~ PonyBoy David Matthew

I would hate the sun wen I was in B'bay, 'coz it always gave me headaches. However, never failed to adore the sight of a sunset/sunrise.

But after coming to Buffalo, realized its importance & now I cherish its presence :)

s said...

nice start vivek!

i'll tell you why you love the sunshine so much...bcos may its the only when giving u company when u rise at noon :p...

sunshine has the warmth of a sweet smile...it makes your day!!!

Ess said...

liked the line... when u said, u r at a place where visible light is an occasion worth discussing. :)

lagta hain, tu bhi chalu ho gaya blog pe. join the gang. blogger buddies mein add karta hoon tujhe bhi

RĂªves said...

i totally understand wht u saying ..

as far as i can go back in my memory..i have always been attracted to sunshine too!